First Time Here?
- Eric on What’s Going On
- Liz Donathan on Who We Are
- Mike on Discussion of meeting with Mayor Sceusi
- Rockaway Township PD heavily ticketing Split Rock Road parkers | Friends of Splitrock on Splitrock parking lot closure backfiring
- David on Splitrock parking lot closure backfiring
- Houston Miller on Clean Up
- pam pearce on Contact Information
- Sheryl Beauchamp on Who We Are
- Kayak Fisherman of NJ on Join Us!
- Mayor blames state for closure « In My Travels on Discussion of Splitrock closure with Rockaway Township Mayor Louis Sceusi
Category Archives: Correspondence
This afternoon I had the pleasure to speak at length with Rockaway Township Mayor Louis Sceusi regarding the closure of the parking lot at Splitrock Reservoir. My first question was why he ordered the closure. “I suggest you go onto … Continue reading
I attempted to speak with Rockaway Township mayor Louis S. Sceusi today to get his side of the story. Mr. Sceusi is the one who ordered the parking lot to be barricaded. Unfortunately, I had to leave a message. The … Continue reading
Larry Hajna from the DEP Press Office was kind enough to return my call and answer a few questions about the Splitrock closure. “We know that they blocked it off and we are currently working on resolving this issue. I … Continue reading
This morning I made some calls to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection about the closure at Splitrock Reservoir. I spoke with the assistant for Larry Ragonese, NJ DEP Press Director, who was unfamilar with the issue. The director … Continue reading