First Time Here?
- Eric on What’s Going On
- Liz Donathan on Who We Are
- Mike on Discussion of meeting with Mayor Sceusi
- Rockaway Township PD heavily ticketing Split Rock Road parkers | Friends of Splitrock on Splitrock parking lot closure backfiring
- David on Splitrock parking lot closure backfiring
- Houston Miller on Clean Up
- pam pearce on Contact Information
- Sheryl Beauchamp on Who We Are
- Kayak Fisherman of NJ on Join Us!
- Mayor blames state for closure « In My Travels on Discussion of Splitrock closure with Rockaway Township Mayor Louis Sceusi
Author Archives: Tom
This morning I made some calls to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection about the closure at Splitrock Reservoir. I spoke with the assistant for Larry Ragonese, NJ DEP Press Director, who was unfamilar with the issue. The director … Continue reading
On July 26, 2010 Rockaway Township closed off access to the Splitrock Reservoir. Check back here later today for ways to help convince Rockaway Township to come to their senses. Click here to see what Rockaway Township has done
Welcome! Splitrock Reservoir needs friends now more than ever; will you join us? The Friends of Splitrock has been created in order to focus efforts to protect and promote access to the Splitrock Reservoir.