I just heard from Matt Wenzel at Assemblyman Anthony M. Bucco’s office that the assemblyman will be at the meeting scheduled for 3 pm today between Rockaway Township’s mayor and council and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. Assemblyman Bucco has been out of the office on business so Mr. Wenzel is still working on getting the assemblyman’s position on the issue.
First Time Here?
- Eric on What’s Going On
- Liz Donathan on Who We Are
- Mike on Discussion of meeting with Mayor Sceusi
- Rockaway Township PD heavily ticketing Split Rock Road parkers | Friends of Splitrock on Splitrock parking lot closure backfiring
- David on Splitrock parking lot closure backfiring
- Houston Miller on Clean Up
- pam pearce on Contact Information
- Sheryl Beauchamp on Who We Are
- Kayak Fisherman of NJ on Join Us!
- Mayor blames state for closure « In My Travels on Discussion of Splitrock closure with Rockaway Township Mayor Louis Sceusi